IELTS Coaching Institute in Mohali
Gratis Learning is one of the Best IELTS Coaching Institute in Mohali. We have a glorious record of our successful students who have managed to acquire well paid positions in some of the big named foreign companies.
The International English Language Testing System (IELTS) assesses English language proficiency of individuals who want to study or work where English is the primary language of communication.
With more and more foreign organizations accepting IELTS scores as a prerequisite for immigration, living or studying in abroad has now become a lot easier. Achieving high IELTS scores ensures better career opportunities.
Under the expert guidance of our highly experienced trainers, our past batches have scored 7+ and higher band scores. Through a well approached study agenda we thrive to guide our students closer towards their goals. Our simple yet methodical training system is suitable to meet the needs of students who aspire to excel in every aspect of their careers.
Why IELTS Test Preparation At Gratis Learning?
- The course is structured insuch a way that you will not only get a good score but become proficient in English which will help you throughout your professional career
- Proven training methodwith excellent records
- Certifiedtrainers with experience of 5+ years and IELTS score of 8+ Band
- Comprehensivestudy material built for basic as well as advanced level preparation
- Personal attention to eachstudent
- Multi-layered coaching system
- Short batches with flexible timings
- Special doubt clearing negotiable week-end classes
- Expert career counselling on studying or working abroad
- A weekly mock test to continuously test and optimize the result
- One on one speaking practice
- Early Morning and Late Evening batches as perstudents’ preference
- Free grammar classes for goodhold over the language
- Proven shortcuts and tricks to prepareyou for faster 7 bands
- Daily Q&A session to cleardoubts
- Online coaching and trainingfacility
- Free demo classavailability
The International English Language Test System
IELTS is available in two test versions: Academic – for people applying for higher education or professional registration, and General Training for those migrating to Australia, Canada and the UK, or applying for secondary education, training programmes and work experience in an English-speaking environment.
Both versions provide a valid and accurate assessment of the four language skills: listening, reading, writing and speaking.
The test can be taken after 16 years of age in order to qualify for jobs or education purposes in English speaking countries.
Academic and General Training
Total score= 9 Bands
40 Objective Questions
conversation between two individuals
a conversation among a maximum of four people set in an academic setting
a monologue on an academic subject
40 mins ( 30 mins for attempting)
(10 mins for transferring answers)
40 Objective Questions
i.General: Given materials are the ones you are likely to encounter on a daily basis in an English speaking environment
i.General: Task 1
(150 words Letter writing)
( 250 words Essay writing)
ii.Academic: Task 1
(150 words Graph/ Report/ Chart)
( 250 words Essay writing)
Interview with an examiner
Part 1- Introduction,
11 to 14 mins
Bands and their denotation for language proficiency
IELTS does not have a pass or fail system though it uses a nine-band scale to designate levels of proficiency, from non-user to expert with band score 1 to band score 9 respectively.
Extremely limited user
Very good user
Gratis Learning training module for IELTS preparation
IELTS Regular– classroom course
IELTS Regular is a power-packed instructor-led IELTS program offered by Gratis Learning and is carefully structured to meet the specific needs of students..
It is our extremely productive classroom course and considered as the most popular & preferred.
- We invest a decent 45 to 60 minutes to all the four modules that is speaking, listening, writing, reading with additional 60 minutes discussion session.
- The course is recommended for those who wish to gain from structured learning and optimize their test potential.
- Blended course comprising physical book and digital content.
- Weekly mock tests: which are meaningful, accurate and fair.
IELTS one on one- classroom course
IELTS one on one is categorically conceived for those students who require focused and individual attention. It is most sought after and benefited by those who want to get personalized coaching or don’t find batch based learning suitable.
- Individual training with flexible timings.
- The course is designed to focus on your individual strengths and weaknesses.
- Focused individual attention for personal improvement.
- More emphasis is given on student’s weak areas.
IELTS Regular- online course
We are soon to initiate our weekly IELTS online classes which will be specially designed for students who are not able to attend classroom courses and are comfortable with distance learning methods.
We will also provide online downloadable course materials for students’ reference and revision purposes.
We have a pocket-friendly fees structure but excellent training. As we said our goal is to educate and help students to build their career path and we take pride in building their future. We receive applications from all over Mohali for IELTS coaching. Individuals who cannot attend physically, can go for our online training programme when in operation.
A word to our fellow aspirants
The Gratis Learning Coaching institute is one of the best IELTS coaching institutes in Mohali. We have a confident resume of our highly experienced trainers on our name. Through a well approached study agenda we thrive to guide our students closer towards their goals.
Our simple yet methodical training system is suitable to meet the needs of students who aspire to excel in every aspect of their careers.
Let’s join hands and let us bring you closer to a successful future that you most highly deserve! Book your free demo class now!