Gratis Learning : Striving to Build Successful Life in IELTS
Best IELTS Coaching Institute in Panchkula
Why Gratis Learning?
Gratis Learning is the Best IELTS Coaching Institute in Panchkula.Gratis Learning Coaching Institute owns a confident resume of highly experienced trainers that helps students from all over to reach the peak of IELTS Exam and fulfill their dreams to study abroad. Our well-approached study agenda thrives to guide students closer towards their objectives. Learners who are aspiring to excel in every aspect of their careers, we’ll get your hurdles sort out right away with simple yet methodical training system. Choosing best IELTS coaching Institute is must to achieve desired score and Gratis Learning will help you to achieve your goal score.
Our Unique Range of Services Speaks Our Heart Out!
Dedicated to Students to Ace in:
- Personal Development
And many more……..!
Gratis has been inspiring Indian Students and always to succeed turning their dreams into realities for studying overseas in the well-reputed institutes based on their choices.
Welcome to IELTS!
- IELTS is an acronym for International English Language Testing System! Students who wish to or dream to study and work abroad need to pass this exam where English is a primary language of communication and instruction. If you’re willing to take admission in training programs and universities in the UK, Australia, New-Zealand, USA and Canada, IELTS exam is mandatory to pass for every aspirant. In the particular countries mentioned above, it is often recognized through Professional bodies, Government Agencies and Immigration Authorities.
- IELTS is managed by three organizations- British Council, Australia IDP IELTS and Cambridge ESOL examination-the University of Cambridge.
- IELTS cover four basic language skills- Listening, Reading, Writing and Speaking. However, it is regulated at centers across the world.
What is the Format for IELTS?
The format of IELTS is divided into : “Academic & General Training”
Academic Format: The particular covers institutions for Higher and Further Education. The academic format is related to admissions to undergraduate and postgraduate courses.
General Training: The particular covers schools, workplace or immigration. The general training primarily focuses on the basic day current skills applicable in social and workplace. This is suitable for those students who are going to English-speaking countries for secondary education, work experience or training programs.
Note: The Listening and Speaking modules doesn’t change in both the formats but have different Reading and Writing modules.
IELTS Scores & Syllabus
If we talk about IELTS Score, there is no criteria to pass or fail in such. Scores from 1 to 9 for each part of the test- Listening, Reading, Writing and Speaking, Applicants are graded on their performance. This however draws complete Overall Band Score. Consistently, the 9 Band system measures scores accordingly regardless of the test centre location and time duration of the test. Based on the International, it is well-understood and recognized.
Listening, Reading, Writing and Speaking sections forms an IELTS Exam!
For both the IELTS FORMATS- IELTS Academic format and IELTS General Training, IELTS Syllabus is set by its administrators namely British Council, IDP and Cambridge ESOL.
Based on the 2019 IELTS Syllabus The Listening and Speaking sections would be similar for all the test takers, however there may be few minor differences in the reading and writing modules for Academic and General Training test modules.
What is the IELTS Exam Pattern?
On designated centers, British Council, IDP Australia and the University of Cambridge ESOL are the bodies handling the responsibility of conducting the exam on the designated centers. Throughout India, the test is offered four times in a month in 38 cities.
According to the 2019 test pattern, the Listening, Reading and Writing tests are conducted on the same day while students might have to take the speaking module on the same day itself or within seven days prior to the Listening, Reading and Writing test. Tests need to be taken on the given days failing to do so have undesired consequences
|TEST MODULES||TOTAL DURATION= 2 hours 45 minutes|
The IELTS has band scales 0 to 9 with each band designating level of proficiency in the language.
For Some Components, the Academic and General Test Modules are Similar
It consists of four parts, 40 minutes, 40 questions:
The first part is a conversation between two individual
The second part is a monologue/speech.
The third part is a conversation among a maximum of four people set in an academic setting.
The final one is a monologue on an academic subject
Each part is heard only once.
It includes three sections, 40 items:
Text passages are given to answer questions in multiple-choice, sentence completion, summary writing, matching information, short-answers. The reading passages and questions are different in Academic and general modules.
Each passage consists of 13-14 questions.
It includes two tasks of 60 minutes.
- Task 1 of the General test format consists of letter writing of 150 words; in Task 1 of the Academic test format applicants are presented with a graph, table, chart or diagram and are asked to describe, summarize or explain the information in their own words.
- In Task 2, applicants will be asked to write an essay of 250 words in response to a point of view, argument or problem.
It comprises of a 3 part one-on-one conversation test of 11 to 14 minutes.
In Part 1, questions are asked about oneself and a range of familiar topics, such as home, family, work, studies and interests.It is 4-5 minutes long.
In Part 2, a card is given asking the applicant to talk about a particular topic. 1 minute is given before speaking to prepare.
In Part 3, questions are asked related to part 3.
Welcome to Gratis Learning : Best IELTS Coaching Institute in Panchkula, the renowned platform train students through a variety of easy to follow modules that are both time flexible and student friendly. There is no eligibility criteria for IELTS as per the IELTS guidelines. In order to qualify for jobs or education purposes in those countries where English is the primary language of communication and instruction, the test can be taken after 16 years of age. As discussed above, IELTS tests can be taken based on four skills.
Make sure to know the selection process through IELTS before you give a start as it differs from institution to institution.
What We Offer?
IELTS Regular-Classroom Course
Gratis Learning offers IELTS Regular, a power packed instructor led IELTS program in order to meet the specific requirements of the students. Students from all over review us with extremely productive classroom course and is considered the most popular and preferable.
What Makes Us Best?
- Regular IELTS Preparation classes last 4weeks for 112 hours, and Intensive IELTS Preparation lasts for 5 days under flexible timings.
- We invest a decent 45 to 60 minutes to all the four modules that is speaking, listening, writing, reading with additional 60 minutes discussion session.
- We conduct practice session for 15 days under skilled teachers who share the ideal approach to answer questions.
- The course is recommended for those who wish to gain from structured learning and optimize their test potential.
- Blended course comprising physical book and digital content.
- Weekly mock tests: which are meaningful, accurate and fair.
IELTS one on one- classroom course
IELTS one on one offered by Gratis Learning is categorically conceived for those students who require focused and individual attention. It is most sought after and benefited by those who want to get personalized coaching or don’t find batch based learning suitable.
- Individual training with flexible timings.
- The course is designed to focus on your individual strengths and weaknesses.
- Focused individual attention for personal improvement.
- More emphasis is given on student’s weak areas.